They are so adorable! And they’re getting so big!!!
Thanks Chrissy! :) I can’t believe how much they’ve grown and so fast!!! They’re going to be 4 in December… that’s crazy to me!
Misha Collins - Asylum 7.
- Fan: I don't know if you know this but we really miss Castiel on the show. Is there anything the fanbase can do to bring him back?
- Misha: Well... I'm normally against terrorism and blackmail, but in this case...
The awkward moment when you realize you're so defensive of a fictional character that you want to throw things when you read people talking shit about him.
"Slash Fiction" according to my parents
- Dad: Mr. and Mr. Smith? That supposed to be some spoof of Mr. and Mrs. Smith? Oh hey, wasn't Dean, Dean Smith in that other episode? And didn't someone accuse Sam and Dean of being a gay couple in that bug episode? Haha looks like Dean Smith grew a pair and asked that tall man he met in the elevator to marry him. Where are they cause it's legal here in Massachusetts.
- Me: OH MY GOD DAD XD
- Dad: So...Dean wears the pants in the relationship?
- Mom: Well Sam is basically a woman so it works.
- Me: You do realize that you have just implied that these two brothers are in a homosexual relationship?
- Dad: Well if it is Smith and Wesson then they technically aren't brothers. Wait...What happened to the gay angel in the over coat?
- Me: He's missing.
- Mom: So is Sam Dean's rebound?
- Me: OH MY GOD
- Dad: No no, honey. Sam was always first, so Cas was the rebound.
- Mom: I liked the gay angel.
- Dad: He was humorous.
- Me: Oh please stop, I can't breathe.
- Mom: So what happens if Dean and Sam are married and Cas comes back?
- Dad: He'll have to fight for Dean?
- Me: Or they could all share...
- Mom: Olivia Marline!
- Me: ...well they could.
- Dad: This show is going to turn into a big gay orgy and the only straight one will be Bobby.
- Me: Dad...Bobby and Crowley kissed.
- Dad: ARE THERE ANY STRAIGHT PEOPLE ON THIS SHOW?